Being Different

Many of my ideas don't work out, not initially anyway. Sunday, I came up with an idea for a lacy, flowery triangular head scarf, but the yarn I used was too heavy for the design. Since I don't have the yarn that I need to try it again, that idea will have to wait for another time.

One idea I've had in the back of my mind for awhile is to try some color work that looked like leopard spots. Last night I attempted to crochet it, but it just didn't look the way I wanted it to look. That too, will have to wait.

When I look at what other people are selling, I see a lot of the same patterns. On the one hand it's important to offer what sells. On the other hand, I don't want my shop to look like every other shop that sells crochet patterns. So I'll keep testing new ideas and offering them when they work out. In the meantime, I'll be posting more patterns that are similar to what everyone else is selling.



No comments:

Post a Comment